Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We are in the heart of Colts country!

In case you weren't aware, we are just two and a half blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium where the Indianapolis Colts play their home games. I have been a huge Colts fan since my parents started taking me to games in the Hoosier Dome in the 1980's.

Through my participation in the Rotary Club of Indianapolis, I had the opportunity to have my picture taken with the Lombardi Trophy following our 2006 Super Bowl victory.

The A.G. Maas Company has also been very fortunate to be a supplier to the Lucas Oil Stadium during its construction and continue to supply them now during their everyday operation.

As the Colts approach their second playoff game next weekend at Lucas Oil Stadium, we are here as fans, neighbors, and suppliers to cheer them on! Go Colts!!

A special side note: Following Saturday's game, I saw Rob Lowe at the Conrad Indianapolis. I'm regretting not snapping a picture with him, but thanks to the Indianapolis Star from whom I'm borrowing this picture to prove that he was in town. It was the coolest star sighting I've ever had by far-even cooler because he and his son were donning Colts gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment