Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy A.G. Maas Company Day!

Mayor Greg Ballard has declared today, in the City of Indianapolis, A.G. Maas Company Day. I thank him for honoring and recognizing the unique accomplishment of reaching 100 years in business. 

I am grateful to my grandfather for taking a risk and buying this company more than 50 years ago. As a polio survivor, he taught me the importance of determination, self-confidence and optimism. Although, I have my mother to thank for removing any barriers I may have otherwise seen for women in leadership positions. She was an industry pioneer and helped to pave the way for other women business owners in this community. 

Lastly, it is my hardworking A.G. Maas team, our loyal customers, our quality manufacturers, our intelligent business services, my supportive mentors, my faithful friends, and my loving family who made carrying on this legacy possible. 

Truly,
Laura Sniadecki
President

No comments:

Post a Comment